2002/06/17

I chatted with L a bit yesterday. He said kissing me was nice and he'd definitely like to repeat it at some point. He didn't mention his proposition again, and neither did I. We debated a bit about whether or not you could taste the cigarettes even after gum had been chewed, with me saying yes, of course. It wasn't so bad, but I could certainly taste it. He usually gets to leave a few minutes earlier than I do on Saturdays, and when I got to the bus stop he'd already left. So... I don't know. It's stupid, 'cause I can kinda feel myself developing a crush on him (or something)... some kind of interest, and it seems like he's treating this as he said; nothing more, nothing less. He's off next week for his birthday, and he's going back to his hometown, where his ex-girlfriend is; the two of them would be together except for the distance thing (living a few hours apart), so I figure hey, maybe he'll hook up with her while he's there, get some, and then rescind his offer. I don't know what to think.

Since it was his proposition, I think I'm going to let him bring it up again, first of all. And second of all, if the offer is made again, I'm going to have to tell him that I'd have to 'date' him for a bit first, before I was able to get naked with him. I don't know him well enough to think that just jumping into bed naked would be fun. I know that I just seem to enjoy sex more with someone that I have a larger connection with, and I need to be able to talk to them. The coworker and the ex- were good at that... I wasn't so good at doing that with the pizza guy, which was my fault.

Ah well.. nothing to say, really. Chatted a bit with Dan, but he was on his way home from something in the States; couldn't really tell. Apparently he really mucked up his teeth 'cause some kid crashed into him, so that's going to be interesting to see (if I do). I know he's said I should swing by the studio, but it's not exactly on the beaten path for me. We'll see. Maybe if I feel confident in my studying, I'll drop in on my way to class. Who knows? :P

Been turmoil back and forth with the coworker, and it's just annoying. I should sit down and talk to him, but I'm not sure what there is to say, and I'm not sure how to say it. For now... well, I guess I just keep waiting.

Anyhow, I'm going to read for a bit and crash. Try and get an early night so I don't oversleep tomorrow. Then, so long as I study well and pass... this class is history! I can't wait. Here's hoping. *crosses fingers*

No comments: