2007/02/04

I'm sitting here trying to think of exciting things to write about, and coming up completely blank. I went to bed around 4:30 last night, after watching the Covenant. It wasn't a great movie, but it was entertaining -- it just doesn't help when your movie is filmed in the dark and your two lead characters kind of resemble one another.

The spiders have risen up against me; they've taken to surprising me by appearing in unexpected areas. Last night, I freaked out over one that was running across some things I was moving around on my desk; this afternoon, it was the one that was hiding in the folds of the tablecloth I had covering the puzzle I was working on. Yes, I do the full hand-shaking, foot-stomping, jumping up and down, making grossed-out noises freakout.

I don't have much to say, and I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow if I want to have a shower first. I'm staying at my parents' place tonight so I can steal my dad's car for a retreat that I have to attend out in the middle of nowhere -- or roughly a half-hour away. Previously it was going to be held at my boss' house, and some of us requested a change of venue for various reasons, including distance. Instead, it's now being held in a location convenient to even fewer, and in a place that isn't even served by buses, unlike her house. *sigh* And because the coworkers most convenient to me are the ones with whom I least want to carpool, here I am. :)

No comments: