2002/02/19

I don't want to sit in front of this computer. I want him to talk to me, but I don't know what him to say. Well, that's not true. I want him to say that he doesn't want to be with anyone but me. The previous entry from 2/18/2002 should read that the ex- has a new girlfriend, not that he's hooked up with someone. Subtle difference. I know the coworker is thrilled, or at least happy, but lord knows I'm not. I'm one fucked-up chick.

I was talking to my mom about moving out yesterday... I just feel like I'd be on the road to somewhere if I had my own place. She's more in favour of me getting my own car, but I figure it would be cheaper if I had a place downtown and then I'd save on transportation costs anyways -- and time, for sure.

She says Kim might be leaving next year for university, so that could change. But at the same time, it doesn't change the fact that I live in a tiny space, and I'd still be living at home. It's one less annoyance and irritation though, that's for sure. :)

Ah well... I'm going downstairs to read the paper and beat up the cats. I still need to get two entries for my e-journal, which is due Wednesday after I get back... I think I'll try for one today and write up the first bunch that I have, then get another one towards the end of the week. I want to be on a permanent vacation.

No comments: