2002/05/02

There's something very nice about having someone say your name when they aren't mad at you or reprimanding you. :) Evening just having someone sleepy say, 'G'night Jen' is really nice. :)

Nice nice nice. Better than how I started out, which was weepy and sad. Had fun today, saw Spiderman, wiggled my butt around, skipped out on my class... oh boy is that class going to be tough. *sigh* Ah well, I'll make it through. I hope.

Going to spend tomorrow taking care of business all over and digging in my closet, since I already own the textbook for the class. Yay!

My cat's breath smells like cat food. :)

I showed a buddy of mine from work a picture of me, and he keeps going on how awesome it is. It's a few years old, from when I went to formal with the ex- at his university.

Anyhow, I don't have much to say right now. I've wanted to write updates the last few days, but just haven't had anything too interesting to say... as much as I'm sure people are riveted by my daily accounts of the little nuances of my life. On that subject, got a new bag (I don't want to call it a purse, but it really is). It's nice. :)

I'm going to go read for a bit and pack it in. I'm currently rereading the third Harry Potter book (read and finished the second one today), as well as Black Like Me, Manifesta (not the Scum Manifesto), and various trashy romance novels. All of that fun is likely soon to be overtaken by school reading. *grrr*

Okay, byebye. :)

No comments: