2002/09/18

"Life is pain princess -- anyone that tells you different is selling something."

Wesley, the Princess Bride. One of my favourite movies.

So, when's my turn for some of that happiness crap that the movies and books are so big on selling? Or, to riff off Di's site, share what those happy young couples all have?

Right. Fuck off, to quote Robin Williams.

Angry and sad is a weird mix to deal with at the same time.

Maybe I'm pregnant.

*rofl*

Okay, now that we've gotten that out of our systems...

Y'know the irony of the whole thing? He said he didn't want to hurt me. He said when he very first looked into my eyes, that evening that seems so long ago when we had our first date, he said that he saw someone that had been hurt a lot and was feeling cautious about life and people and relationships.

Fuck, I crack myself up sometimes with how funny things are.

People keep telling me, I'll move on, I'll find someone else, someone better, etc., etc., etc. Blah, blah, blah, barf.

I'm not looking. I don't care about relationships right now, regardless of what my words might say. I'm angry, I'm bitter, I'm hurt, I'm sad, I'm frustrated, I'm horny, I'm apathetic, I'm unconcerned, I'm stressed, I'm having a lot of bad luck in the manicure department, and in other news, Jay's new nickname is Sunshine.

So, I'm now a celibate nun lesbian. Works for everyone? Good.

I think I'm adopting fuck off as my general philosophy now.

No comments: