2002/09/27

Okay, I do have time for an update. No, I haven't offed myself.

Grr, I was up late last night (2 a.m., but Wednesday night was 4 a.m.), and then my cousin, forgetting the 1 hour time difference, called at 8 and woke me up. Then my sister called sometime around 9, 9:30 and woke me up again. Argh! We is grumpy today.

And I don't have the car, so I'm not sure how I'm going to work Estrofest stuff... unless I bus home and get the car, showing up a bit late (which I don't think would be a big problem). I just don't know how tomorrow's going to work, since I'm supposed to work from 6-11 now, and I was going to use the afternoon to get some stuff done, but my cousin's going to be oot and aboot in the afternoon, around 1... and I'll probably be the one who's asked to entertain her. Argh. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem hanging out with my cousin (aside from I haven't spoken to her much in the last several years, so I don't have a lot that I can think of to talk to her about), it's just that I was thinking of getting some reading/writing or even cleaning done. Just spoke to the folks -- I can get the car tonight, but I'm expected to put in smiley time tomorrow (the two aren't related). "In 20 years, she hasn't been up here!" "Yeah, and fourth year university, I have a paper due this week!" "Get what you can done today.." "Umm... let's see, that would be a shower, and then go to class and work. :P"

*sigh* As I was saying... up until that (I'm tired and grumpy right now), I was doing well. Invited myself over to Ben's place Wednesday night, and had fun. Lots of laughs, lots of good conversation, watched fun tv and movies, and got to bed at 4 in the morning. Urgh. But it was a good, fun, non-moping night, and I really enjoyed it. Last night, picked Di up and drove downtown. Had a funky conversation with her PL boy, then had a funky/weird conversation with the Second Cup guy, and then off to class it was. I think I did okay on the quiz, although I wished I'd put in some real studying time. Ah well. Afterwards, went to my playground and picked up Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, and Ovid's Metamorphoses, as well as a Cosmo (*blush*), but I'm saying that's for my women and media class -- we're encouraged to bring them in for the ads.

Went over to work and chatted for awhile with the security guards (both named J, but not the J I used to talk about on here, who hates me), then went upstairs and chatted with K for awhile. We ended up making plans to catch a movie Monday night, since we both have the evening free, and then I drove him home. Had funny conversations with people on MSN last night and finally went to bed around 2.

I think I've come full circle now, so there's the catch-up.

Gotta write emails today -- I owe some to a few people. And now it's time for me to get moving. I'm tired. *pout* But Di's my new hero, 'cause she picked up the hottie. ;)

No comments: