2002/11/27

And just like that, they've already delivered all of my ads. Wow, that was quick. We'll see if the readership increases much, maybe it's an experiment I'll repeat again later. Hey, for $16 a pop? Not too bad. Nice, looks like I got about 70 hits or so from the ads. Definitely worth it. :)

I kept having all kinds of dreams last night and then getting woken up, so I felt like I didn't sleep well. But right now, I think I feel rested. Weirdness.

I still need an article for the Whore's Boudoir. Urgh.

*laugh* Just checked my comments for WB and I have a new fan, I think. Checked out his site here, and it looks like it'll be right up my alley. ;)

Doing my morning scan of blogs (now I have a new one to check out, sweet), and I want to call some people. There's one person I want to call and say, "hey, is there something you want to talk about?" and another person I want to call and say, "I spoke to so-and-so. It's okay. I disagree with what you say about yourself. It's not true." I think if I don't see her at work, I'll email her. I hope I did okay by speaking up on her behalf the other day. Hrm.

Maybe I just won't be able to fix anything. Maybe I'm screwing things up worse. It sucks. It really seriously sucks... but it's nice to be the highlight of someone's day. Just hope no one gets hurt, including me.

No comments: