2002/11/07

Some more old emails:

Warning:
If you are among those who believe that your God should not be the subject of low brow humour, stop here, delete this e-mail, and have a nice day.

If, on the other hand, you think your Deity Of Choice invented beans and banana peels for a reason, read on...and risk the fire and brimstone.

Pick-Up Lines Used by God

"Hey, baby. Temptation's down this way."

"Well, hello there!" [flips open cell phone, dials, and...] "...Hey, Peter, are we missing an angel?"

"If I remember correctly, when I made you, I broke the mold."

"I bet I can find your G-spot....In fact, I remember exactly where I put it."

"Uh, oh! Looks like someone's been eating from the 'Tree of Huge Knockers'."

"Wanna feel the earth move? Not a problem."

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a burning bush."

"You don't know me - but you've been shouting my name for years."

No comments: