2002/12/07

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the lack of postage this past week. Rogers has been slow as molasses, so I haven't felt especially inclined to write. As well, I haven't really had anything to write, which is funny, 'cause some days I'll post four times about nothing and come up with screens of text.

We had the group dinner last night, and I brought Ben along as my date. I went out ahead of time and got my hair cut and styled, and borrowed one of my sister's dresses, and I think the overall effect was rather nice. We went to see Markolopolous at work and show off our finery, then off to dinner -- about an hour late. What can I say? It takes time to get beautiful. At least, that's what I told my dad. :)

What else has been going on this week? Nada, really. Got the paper handed in, hung out with Ben and Mark and watched flicks... the other night, Mark and I prepared my chicken and pasta in tomato sauce meal for Ben and then another friend helped himself to some. Got rave reviews from everyone who smelled or tasted it, which was awesome. It was great fun making it, too -- we had Cake playing in the background, and everytime one of us started to sing to the lyrics, it was at the exact same time as the other did. Freaky, but cool. :)

Mark showed up at my work that day (that was Thursday) and we went and grabbed some coffee (well, apple cider in my case), and wandered a bit. It was pretty cool having one of my friends just turn up at work to say hi; that doesn't usually happen.

Still have all those writings for the Gonq to do by the 11th. At least now I'm remebering them. :P Urgh, busy next few days; got an exam on the 10th and one on the 13th, then two papers to write by the 13th and 16th... and then this stuff. I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing that New York has been cancelled.

And yes, I am still owing an article on Whore's Boudoir. Essh. Been bad on that lately, but it's a crazy time for me. I think I have a topic for yesterday's article, just have to compose out of my crazy little head.

For now, it's time to get my butt moving on the day. It's time for birthday gift shopping and likely some Christmas shopping as well. I totally have no ideas for anyone right now, so this'll be interesting. :P

Oh yes, and to all of you lovely folk who read this page, thank you once again. My stats from two weeks ago were 211 hits; last week were 315. I don't know who or where you are, but I appreciate every single one of you. :)

No comments: