2003/04/25

*mutter* <-- Jay knows what that's about. That's all I'm saying.

Secondly, pretty decent day at work today. I was chatting about books with one of our customers and she recommended a couple of authors to me, and I recommended a couple to her, and she wrote them down. That feels good. :)

Otherwise, the day was pretty quiet. Applied to another job or two, got myself another government test booked so I can finish those applications, and watched some tube. Dad made some barbecued steak and I got to have a baked potato. What a fun word to say; poh-tay-toe. Mmm. Yummy. :)

Feeling somewhat thick-headed right now, so I'm not going to write much. Besides, I really have to get to bed. *sigh* Stupid early mornings. At least Dad drove me partway this morning; that was nice. :)

No comments: