2003/09/05

For those of you who weren't brave enough (a.k.a. Shawn) to click on the whale link from yesterday, it's not gross. It's not a big pile of poo or anything like that, so just relax. :)

I have come to the conclusion that no one in the government answers their phones. It's what you might call annoying. :P

Anyways, got to chat with D for a bit yesterday morning and evening. Haven't done much catching up, really, although he has the advantage of this site. :) Not that everything appears up here, but...

I'm torn as to how I'm supposed to act around K now. I mean, how does one act around someone that hasn't expressed an interest, per se, in you, but says he'd sleep with you if you kept your mouth shut about it? Meh. It's not as if I'm going to act on it, but still.

Aside from that, work wasn't too bad. Told one of the seniors today that I was leaving. It's funny how relaxed I've been getting since I've decided it and since I'm now being a bit more open about it. It's not that I'm slacking off on my job or anything of the sort, but I'm enjoying work a bit more and I'm doing my best to let the personality stuff slide off of me. That's not to say it's perfect, but I'm trying.

Anyhow, time to get moving. I have to get to the mall and buy a phone before work, and time is starting to run pretty short.

No comments: