2003/09/16

Got more than 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm feeling slightly more awake right now. Kinda worried because I don't think I have the email addresses I need to do my work. Don't want to get in trouble.

Not sure what I'll be doing with myself after about 9 or 10 this morning, at least if I go to the minister's office that should fill that time -- otherwise I'll have nothing to do past about 8:30 or so. Gonna have to go around to various people and ask, as my boss is in Toronto.

I know, ex-boyfriend J is probably going to say something along the lines of "the joys of government work." He mentioned a few days ago that he picked up on a trend with me when it comes to discussing ex-boyfriends, but never told me what that trend was. I'm curious, very curious.

I want to write more, but I have to get my lunch and such together -- no time now. Don't want to be really rushed, like I was yesterday. :P

No comments: