2003/10/22

I have been so fucking horny lately, I'm tempted to just randomly proposition ex-boyfriends until one of them says yes. :P

I've also discovered/postulated that this month is going to be a fun weepy month as far as the period-thing goes; or so it seemed yesterday. I tend to get that way when I'm tired, so that might've been the cause.

My landlord came and replaced my locks, so I'm now able to go in and out through my front door. This fucking *rocks*.

Anyhow, more updates to come, but for now I need a nap. Glord, Shawnathan and I (and whoever else happens to show up) are going to see Lost in Translation tonight. Not because I've been dying to see it, but because I want to see a movie (and Shawn is mean and won't bus out with me to the backwoods of beyond to see Pirates again), and because none of us have seen it and it's supposed to be good. I have the feeling it might be like Rushmore or something, and I'll wind up hating it. We'll see. :P

No comments: