2003/12/18

I love the Internet. It allows me to spend way too much money at stories in the U.S. before the stores in the city even open, and all from the comfort of my workstation.

I'm in love with David and Goliath products, and I just bought a bunch of shirts and other things there. I also bought a bunch of stuff from the company yesterday (although at an actual store or two, not online), and I feel kinda bad for all the money I spent, but at the same time -- their stuff makes me giggle, and that's not a bad thing. So there.

For example: my new pencil case in the shape of boys' underwear that says, "Sometimes I like to run arund in my underroos for no reason." This makes me giggle when I look at it. :) As does the "Stupid Factory: Where Boys Are Made" magnet, and my notepaper that says, "Boys are stupid: throw rocks at them." :)

Anyhow, when I get the shirts in, look for photos of me wearing them appearing on this site. Maybe this process can start soon, since one of the things I bought yesterday was a shirt.

Ah, consumerism. But things that make me giggle and that decorate my mebicle (pronounced me-bickle, as in, "I work in a cubicle, but I've personalized it to be a mebicle." The second-person version of this is the youbicle, as in, "I went to see you at your youbicle, but you were in the washroom.") are good. Not enough giggling and laughing lately. :P

Okay, time for work. At 8:30 a.m. Have I mentioned I've been here an hour and a half already? *sigh*

I feel: insecure, confused, uncertain, jealous, stupid, useless, used, saddened, frustrated, and so on. But my underroos underroos make me smile.

No comments: