2004/01/28

I am super productive-chick lately. Woot!

On Monday, I did a bunch of tidying up around here, and I did a load of laundry. I rule #1.

Tuesday was the gym and hanging out (i.e., me chatting at turbo-speed) with Ben. I rule #2.

Then today, straight from work I deposited my paycheque, then dragged my weenie little ass down to the grocery store to buy groceries. I managed to keep the total low(ish), and didn't pick up any junk (okay, two frozen dinners for emergencies and one box of whole wheat Ritz crackers), and I walked all of 'em home. I rule #3, 4, and 5.

Also, I picked up a used copy of American Wedding, so I have that to watch tonight (well, at least the extras), and I'm going to make a real dinner for myself, which will wind up with leftovers tomorrow. I rule #6, 7 and even 8 for good measure.

I have a bit more laundry to do tonight, plus put away yesterday's stuff, but it's all good, it'll get done. And if it doesn't, it's okay -- I have enough underwear to last me a month, I think.

I'm slowly losing the slight hyper buzz I had going on this afternoon, but that's okay. I was also thinking of going to yoga tonight, but I think I'm way too lazy. :) I'm being productive on everything else, I can afford to spare myself on the yoga.

In other news, I should be receiving my Furby, Wrinkles backpack and PDA sometime in the next few days. Who needs money when you have material possessions? *sigh* But things like digital cameras come in useful when you are attending parties (like perhaps Gord's fiestorama, taking place next week?)! It pays off in blackmail material, right?

Speaking of which, I *finally* figured things out, and I now have a gallery for you to view! Oooh and ahhh to your heart's content, my friends.

I've only put up one so far, but I'll have a project to work on and start getting some of the other images up. The pictures that are up there now are a combination of an impromptu dinner party that formed at the Habicube, and my New Year's celebration fiesta. The first image in the gallery is the one that displays in Windows Explorer every time I look at my pictures folder; can you see why it amuses me? :)

Anyhow, the link is at this location. Enjoy!

No comments: