2004/01/14

I hate my landlord, I hate my furnace, I hate my apartment, I hate apartment living, I hate being cold, I hate calling repair technicians and sounding like an idiot because I don't even know where the fucking furnace is, what kind it is, who owns it, where it's serviced, or any and all of the above.

I want to sit somewhere and just cry because I feel absolutely useless, and tired, and I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want my heat to be fixed. But there's nothing much I can do about it until I know all the answers to the above questions, but I don't want to call my landlord again but I have to.

I hate this. Someone come take me away from all these problems, okay?

Okay, a few phone calls later, and maybe I don't hate my landlord. He was offering me a personal heater, and saying that I should call him if it gets unbearable for me, and he's up late. Maybe he's a nice guy and I should stop bitching.

But I'm *cold!*

Oh yeah, and there's more snow on my wall. *sigh*

No comments: