2004/02/06

And because I am that hyper and that bored:

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?

White with green edges and purple lillies on them.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

I just finished Cerulean Sins, by Anita Blake (yay for e-books), and I'm going to read Pterry's Monstrous Regiment next. But I also have about five others on the go, just not actively at the moment.

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

At home the top one is pink with caricatures of classical composers and jazz artists.

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Eh, whatever I'm in the mood to play at the time. Clue, maybe.

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINES?

I like trashy magazines when I'm at the gym or killing time, but otherwise I don't read magazines.

6. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Chocolate to eat, vanilla to wear. Also garlic, fireplaces, sun-warmed skin, my cats (shut up, I'm weird), soap or cologne on a nice boy's skin. The discontinued Zest soap (I think) was mouth-watering on one boy. Yum.

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?

Garbage, many many many colognes and perfumes (the sickly flowered ones, or artificial "clean" or "ocean" smelling ones -- I'm from the East Coast, and ocean does *not* smell like chemicals; it smells like seaweed and fish more often than not).

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

"Make the annoying noise stop/why am I up so early/what day of the week is it/crap I do have to go to work today/I don't want to be going to work."

Then I throw myself towards the bathroom and the shower.

9. FAVORITE COLOR(S)?

Blue, purple, black.

10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?

Orange. The hatred of the orange is well-established.

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?

Eh, usually 1 or 2. Depends on if I hear it and what I'm doing.

12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Heyyou.

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?

Happiness, security, love.

14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Chocolate to eat, vanilla to wear (body wash, perfume, body lotion).

15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?

Yes. :)

16. DO YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH THE TV ON?

Sometimes, although not for the big sleeps.

17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?

Very cool -- but that's for thunder and lightning storms. Snowstorms are annoying and sometimes scary.

18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

Fisher-Price and miniature. I don't have a car.

19. FAVORTIE ALCOHOLIC DRINK

Smirnoff Ice, Baileys, Blowjobs, Polar Bears, Creme de Menthe, Chocolate Martini, Grasshoppers -- depends on the mood.

20.WHAT IS YOUR SIGN &YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Leo/Virgo (born on the cusp), August 23rd.

21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?

I prefer the stems to the flowers.

22. YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Writer.

23.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Honey blonde.

24. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yep.

25. ? (Non-existant!)

26. FAVORITE MOVIE?

MST 3K: The Movie, When Harry Met Sally, Princess Bride, and any number of others I can't think of at the moment.

27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEY?

Yep, more often than not. Hooray for grade 9 wellbugguh (that's funny to about one person, if she even gets it).

28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Blocks to balance it out (yay for crooked apartment floors) and a storage container that I really should sort through.

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

9

30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Billiards. Barring that, I guess hockey.

31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?

Never meeting that special someone and growing old alone. Being hurt by any number of not-quite-special someones in the meantime.

32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Heather is awesome in a billion different ways. :)

33. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Eh, maybe Shawn or Gord.

34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Any of the number of people who read my site and don't comment, or who comment anonymously. Actually, I'd say 99% of the people who read it. :)

35. FAVORITE CD?

My Cake CDs, the Once More with Feeling soundtrack, or whatever best suits my mood.

36. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Buffy, CSI, Gilmore Girls (shut up Ben), Angel, Family Guy, Simpsons...

37. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?

Ketchup. Mustard is icky.

38. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS?

If they're barbecued, hotdogs. Otherwise, hamburgers.

39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK?

Coke.

40. BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?

Halifax, Montreal, Saint John, various friend's apartments and homes.

41. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?

The standard XP screensaver. I don't care enough/think about it enough to change it.

42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?

Cat. ^..^ Then a bunch of others. :)

43. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Fun, interesting, wacky, employed, happy, loved, respected, thinner, sexy. A writer?

44. CAR YOU DRIVE NOW?

The big taxis known as "buses" that patrol the neighbourhoods. On rare occasions, my mom's Mazda 323. That thing can move. ;)

No comments: