2004/02/29

I have a semi-plan.

The other day, while picking up D's (belated) birthday gift, I also picked up a two pack of Gremlins 1 and Gremlins 2.

Sometime this week, I'm thinking either Wednesday or Friday, I'm thinking it might be fun to have a Gremlins evening. If you're interested, let me know. The only catch is, if the group starts getting large enough, I may have to ask someone else to step in and host -- I have a small television and a small apartment.

Not to mention a small, furry bouncy thing that calls itself a kitten. Possibly named Athena -- one of the goddesses of war. It seems appropriate, given her penchant for attacking. Then throwing me off by cuddling. I know her plans...

Anyhow, if people are interested in the Gremlins idea, let me know. It's either that or Muppets, but I've got a whole lot more than 4 hours worth of Muppets stuff. :)

No comments: