2004/04/23

I love being complimented! :)

Him:
haha...you are nuts
Me: pencil + my brain = contentment [job hate] says:
:$
Him:
thats not a bad thing!!!
Me:
I never thought it was :)
Him:
not at all..nuts is picking your ears and then eating it!! Dont laugh I saw a guy on a bus doing just that
Me:
Oh, *gross!* I have *never* heard of anyone doing that
Me:
And I ride the major bus routes
Him:
well I thought that guy was nuts...if we are using that as a measuring stick,...you are very very sane
Him:
all things being relative...
Me:
Wow, does that feel like a back-handed compliment! :)
Me:
"Compared to someone picking their *ear* and eating it... you're not crazy."
Him:
hmm.....only as I can....lol...hahah..I am sorry..perhaps i have stuck not one but both my feet in my mouth
Me:
*grin* Don't worry, I appreciate it. I think. :)

No comments: