2004/07/04

I am feeling quite comfortable in my skin right now. I could stay naked for hours and be perfectly fine. :) And it's a great improvement over almost passing out at the gym this morning. Stupid blood sugar. :P

I had a nice hot tub evening, minus one extended moment, with some good conversation at the end of the night. I came home to a nice cuddle from the demon beast, and we're possibly going out for an outing, which could be fun. Of course, if her and Big A's dog don't get along (that's if I don't take her to the workplace for an hour or so), then that's another matter. We'll see.

Anyhow, bedtime. Another early morning tomorrow morning, and those tend to suck.

On the plus side, I went out for a run last night and did 23 minutes without stopping or suffering from shin splints. Yay, me! :) (Last run, with the class, was 10 minutes, then 1 minute walking, then another 10 minutes of running and that seemed rough).

No comments: