2004/07/29

Stupid potato cravings.

Bash.org fun:

asl?
unf?
no
asl
unf?
u want the cyber
?
unf!
fap fap
<[H]Klypr8> parlor.asf
<[H]Tongboy> lol, I come back for a minute on accident, and I see what looks like 2 aolers trying to mate

ah, San Francisco Personal Ads
What aobut 'em?
you will never find a more retched hive of scum and villiany
I must be careful
"I'm looking for a cute strong guy with a truck to help me move a couch from Dolores Park to Oakland some time this week during the evening. I'll buy you dinner afterwards. Picture required."
"you must be THIS hot to move my furniture"

you MALE. always wanting to talk about football instead of my menstrual cycle.

I went water skiing
and It turns out that I scream the same way that i would if a great white shark were about to attack me
If seaweed touches my foot
Theres a moment I want back

Amy_Lynne.: Oh you hate your job? Theres a support group for that, its called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

i feel so american
you shot someone?

fuck, i toasted my cablemodem yesterday...
heh,
how did you do that mr_smith
raise your glass and go "to my cablemodem!"

* Entoutcas has quit IRC (Quit: And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster...)

if superman and batman got into a fight, who would win?
well, superman wears his undies on the outside...batman wears his on his head
tough call

< relnev> cool, this 8-page pdf has 3 pages intentionally left blank
< relnev> that's like a big waste of e-trees

No comments: