2004/10/07

I like cheese. I wish it didn't hate me so. :(

I'm doing my reading at the open mic tomorrow night. Still haven't chosen any pieces, or even practiced them. So much for my loyal audience helping me to select. :) I also have to figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. Have to look hot, you see -- so contacts and make up are a given.

I'm going to have a small crowd of friends there to watch -- I think about 5 or 6 at this point, including, it would seem, the Tall Guy. So this should be fun. I know I'm very much looking forward to it.

Work today is very boring. I am very bored, and tired.

This morning my kitties were amusing me. Thena came for a bit of a cuddle after my alarm went off, and she kept nuzzling/licking my face. She still greets me like that when I get home; she loves to be picked up and will rub her face against my chin over and over again. One night I came home, and they were both on the couch, and I got the facial chin rub from both of them. Very cute. :)

I have extended names for them: Thena is Princess Thena Demon Beast, and Venus is Venus Van Morrison, the tiny nutjob. They keep me amused, for sure. :)

My mom's dragging me off to IKEA tonight, to buy curtains for my apartment. While I'm there, I'm going to pick up a new bookcase, tv stand and some lamps, too. Then tonight, one of the people from the development company or whatever it's called that owns my building will finally come by to fix things. Or at least look at what needs fixing. :P

No comments: