2004/11/21

I am back.

After some initial craziness on the parts of the cats, they seem to have settled down. Thena is currently conked out on my bed, and Venus is probably creating havoc somewhere; or she's on the kitchen table. Who knows?

Anyhow, good times were had, it was nice to get away, some feelings were stirred up/questioned, and perhaps I will actually explain that in further detail later. Maybe. I did wind up discussing it a bit last night, late at night and in the dark... perfect time to get almost anything out of me -- when it's late and it's dark and I'm feeling relaxed and cozy, I tend to be much more likely to talk about my feelings. Otherwise -- I'm a closed book, baby!

I didn't really take a lot of pictures while there, just 'cause there didn't seem to be a lot of things I wanted to photograph. Mostly I took pics at the Zoo until my batteries/camera gave out, and so there are lots of pictures of monkeys and so on to share later. I really need to clean up the galleries on my site... urgh. I want to take time off from life in order to do all those other things I want.

I don't have to work at the station tomorrow, so that's nice. That means I have lots of time for lounging and maybe some socializing and so on... maybe I can mooch some more backrubs out of JJ; damn his strong fingers, I've been spoiled for backrubs for life!

And damn my brain for the dirty ways it works... I really gotta find someone. That'd help the random (misdirected?) dirty thoughts and lonely/nostalgic shit.

No comments: