2005/05/19

I just want to clarify my last post (which I didn't do because I wrote it from work, and work saps my brain power and/or will to live).

I'm not asking what makes head good because I feel tips -- quite the contrary, I regularly brag about my prowess. Well, not so much brag as simply state fact. ;)

The question arose (no pun intended) from a conversation with a coworker friend of mine who said that he'd never had good head. So I wondered -- what defines head as good to a guy?

I know guys who don't come from head, but still enjoy it... so I was curious as what would make one person's head-giving skills superior to another's.

I guess it's kinda like one of the other questions that arose -- what makes great sex? After all, I've certainly said on a few occasions (some of them lately) that I've had more than my fair share of bad sex. I've often wished -- and I've said this just this evening, too -- that I could type up a manual of what I like and how to get me hot and please me, and give it to those gentleman callers (or even the ladies, should I meet others I wanted to invite into my boudoir and consequently my bed) to whom I was going to get more acquainted.

Mind you, the exploring can certainly be fun -- and it's always nice to learn something new that you didn't know you enjoyed.

Mind you a second time, I've been told by more than one person that the Whore's Boudoir reads as a 'how-to' guide for sex with me. It certainly doesn't get into the specifics, though, and maybe more's the pity for all of that.

As for what makes head good for girls, well... I can only speak to what I enjoy, and I promise to do that tomorrow. It'll give me something entertaining to do during work -- the speculating and answering of the question, not the researching thereof, more's the pity.

I'm repeating myself for fun. :) For now, I'm off to bed. Who knows? Maybe I'll dream of great head. Receiving, that is. And wouldn't that be... well, great. ;)

No comments: