2006/04/26

1. Restless tonight/'Cause I've wasted the light
Finger Eleven, One Thing
2. She likes to read/I like tv
Guttermouth, She’s got the look
3. This is how we do it/When we do it/Like we just wanna tear the club up
50 Cent, Have a party
4. I rode my bicycle past your window last night/I rollerskated to your door at daylight
Melanie, Brand New Key
5. Softly now/You owe it to the world/And everyone knows that you're my favourite girl
Francis Dunnery, Good Life
6. Hanging out behind the club on the weekend/Acting stupid, getting drunk with my best friends
Blink 182, Rock Show
7. Tear the roof off/We're gonna tear the roof off the mother sucker
Parliament Funkadelic, We want the funk
8. I'm a girl and by me that's only great/I am proud that my silhouette is curvy
Flower Drum Song soundtrack, I enjoy being a girl
9. Eyes boring away to me/Paralyse/Controlling completely
This Fire, Franz Ferdinand
10. I can't get to sleep/I think about the implications
Colin Hay, Overkill
11. A little sexual frustration/Combined with lack of motivation
Prozzak, Strange Disease
12. You know I used to be a bad girl/I got busy in the bathroom at my high-school prom
Everclear, Volvo-driving soccer mom
13. (First 'sung' lyrics): Me and Fast got the gats/We're out to rob a bank/We got Steve outside carrying a full pack.
Fun-loving criminals, Scooby Snacks
14. (First sung lyrics): Try to OD on the Cold-Eeze/One girl's got me sweating to the oldies
Bloodhound Gang, Mope
15. I wish you could meet my girlfriend/My girlfriend who lives in Canada
Avenue Q soundtrack, My girlfriend (Who lives in Canada)
16. When your baby/Leaves you all alone/And nobody/Calls you on the phone
Solomon Burke, Cry to me
17. (First sung lyrics): That ain't five-oh/That's the funk-yo
Black Eyed Peas, The Boogie hat Be
18. Getadelt wird wer Schmerzen kennt (major points for this one)
Rammstein, Feuer Frei
19. Yeah! Inter-national, underground/Thunder pounds when I stomp the ground
Outkast, Bombs over Baghdad
20. When you were here before/Couldn't look you in the eyes
Radiohead, Creep
21. Swollen Members gunna make us stop/Take a minute and remember who takes the top
Swollen Members, Fuel injected
22. (First sung lyrics): Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm
Sean Paul, Temperature
23. Here me now/Oh thou bleak and unbearable world/Thou art based and debauched as can be
Man of La Mancha soundtrack, I, Don Quixote
24. I'm not feeling alright today/I'm not feeling that great/I'm not catching on fire today
Cake, Sheep go to Heaven
25. So if you're lonely/You know I'm here waiting for you
Franz Ferdinand, Take me out
26. Although my lover lives/In a place that I can't live/I kind of find/I like a life this lonely
Franz Ferdinand, Come on home
27. (First sung lyrics): There she goes shaking that ass on the floor/Bumpin' and grindin' that pole
Eminem, Shake That
28. Nobody rocks 'em up like Dujour/Dujour/Ride on your motorbike with Dujour
Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack, Dujour
29. His bed is on fire with passionate love/The neighbours complain about the noises above
Matt Nathanson (one of many covers), Laid
30. You don't have a clue/What it is like to be next to you/I'm here to tell you/That it is good
Eels, Fresh Feeling
And a bonus...
31. (It came up twice, it can't be denied): The sun'll come up tomorrow/bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun
Annie Soundtrack, Tomorrow

No comments: