2006/11/27

I'm giving serious thought to trying to implement my 'boys pee sitting down' policy in my apartment. I have to tell you, there's very little grosser than cleaning a toilet and having to clean other people's pee stains -- especially when you're the primary peer and you always do it sitting down.

It somehow seems worse when you've just cleaned the toilet, too -- all that hard work down the drain, so to speak.

Boys are gross.

And yes, you guys do splash pee everywhere. Take something that changes the colour of your pee -- you'll see.

It's funny how defensive they can get about it, too. I'm sorry, but if I'm going to the bathroom after you and there's something on the front edge of the toilet -- or behind the lid -- then I know you've had some kind of splashing going on.

Gross.

No comments: