2006/11/09

In case you were wondering, I'm not dead yet. I haven't even been hugely busy, just not really in the mood to update or something. I've been working on a sweater in the evenings, 'cause I want to get the knitting out of the way before I have to devote myself completely to revising my thesis proposal and writing my paper and presentation for my class that I'm taking.

I'm going to be so glad to be finished with class.

I took on the planning of our group Christmas party this year, which wasn't too awful, since I don't take no guff from nobody. Okay, that's bull, but whatever.

I've also been stupidly tired for the last while. Even when I go to bed at a reasonable hour it seems like I still wake up zonked. As a consequence, I haven't been in the best of moods the last while, but I'm managing.

I went to see Borat last night with the GLR (who will be receiving a name change soon, since I was told that he wasn't the one who had signed as the GLR) and some of his friends. I was enjoying it in a "holy crap, I can't believe they just said/did that" kind of way until one particular scene that had me laughing so hard I was crying. Those of you who've seen the movie will know it -- those of you who haven't, well, you'll know it when it arrives.

I also knew I recognized his producer from somewhere -- the guy was in an episode of Gilmore Girls. Curse this useless brain!

Okay, time for shower and class. Whee.

No comments: