2011/01/27

For lack of anything more exciting to write about off the top of my head, I’m going to steal from a meme and use it to create several exciting postings. And by exciting, I mean I aim to disappoint with how not-exciting these will be.

Day One: Ten things you want to do some day.

I always seem to have a long list of things I want to do some day:

1. Take dance lessons.
2. Take horse-back riding lessons.
3. Go back to school for another degree or two.
4. Finish a sweater.
5. Learn to sew.
6. Write something for publication.
7. Finish the games I have.
8. Finish the books I have.
9. Own a house with a huge kitchen that meets my needs.
10. Get braver.

Pretty sure I can set up date stamps on the next rounds of these, so I can even set them to publish over the next few days!

No comments: