2002/01/31

Had a nice sleep time yesterday. Got home, went to grab a nap at 6 p.m., set my alarm for 45-minutes later. My alarm went off, I shut it off and thought to myself, 'yeah, like I'm getting up now.' Mom came and spoke to me about 8:30 or so, and I kept checking the clock... finally dragged my ass out of bed at 10, 'cause I still had a paper to write. :)

I had a dream last night that I was out in the backyard and Chloe was there. I had a bit of trouble catching her, 'cause she'd decided she wanted to play, but I got her. She was walking a bit funny, as if she'd dislocated or broken her hip and it had healed on its own. I brought her inside, expecting everyone to freak out, and my mom was almost disappointed she'd come home (in my dream, I reinforce), 'cause she'd just gotten another cat, and having Chloe there made it four. In my dream, the other cat was full-grown and a long-haired light grey colour. I told Mom that this meant I'd take Chloe and Digger with me when I moved out, 'cause that way they'd be down to two cats themselves.

Odd dream. My subconscious is obviously still hoping... I know my conscious still is.

No comments: