2002/03/06

I have to make some serious changes in my life. *sigh* My scale reached an all-time high recently, so I'm going to cut Coke and possibly chocolate out of my diet for awhile. I'm not going to cut them out completely, but they will be seriously minimized between now and whenever. :P

Also, I am in major debt, so I'm going to have to really budget myself and be really careful with my money. I'm going to try to premake meals maybe the night before, and try to make them healthy, so that I can just grab them and run in the morning.

The ex- and I aren't talking for a bit (his request, also a thought I'd been having so I stop feeling mindfucked, which I told him last night), and I'm wondering if I should do the same with a few other people. I feel like just burying myself for awhile.

Ah well... nothing much, write later.

No comments: