2002/04/02
















APRIL What? Done?
The 2nd Register for fall/winter semester YES!
The 8th Qualitative Methods presentations (group)
The 8th Qualitative Methods take-home due
The 9th Culture jamming project due (advertising)
The 11th Group dynamics presentation
The 11th Final reflection paper due (last day)
The 11th Negotiation assignment due
The 15th Qualitative Methods presentations (group)
The 16th Media Industries due before noon (20-25 pages) (in threes)
The 22th Ad techniques midterm due (take-home)
The 25th Group dynamics paper due (10-12 pages) (group)
The 25th Qualitative methods midterm (written... 30 multichoice questions... what's the point?!)
The 26th Negotiation take-home due (take-home)


*sigh* Stupid, stupid, stupid... busy. Got an idea for my advertising thingy though, so that's good. The list just keeps growing, doesn't it?

Got the advertising take home today, so I just have to get started on everything -- sent my media industries group some stuff I'd written, so we'll see what they think. Hoepfully they'll like it enough to keep it, 'cause I really don't think that I have it in me to write 7 pages worth of crap, especially on top of all the other crap I have to churn out for the other courses. *sigh* Argh, argh, argh.

That's about it. Nice guy here at work... cutie. Don't know what's going to happen, if anything. Probably nothing. Oh well, that's okay. Keep wanting to email H, but I figure I should get things figured out with the pizza guy before I even try... since R hates me and it would be tough to chill with H if R still hated me. Grow up, boyo. You've done just as bad if not worse. :P

I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm not saying I'm a good person for having done it, but... just be more understanding? I don't know.

Coworker's been pissing me off again. Grrr. Punch him in the head! :) When it's good, it's good... when it's not, it really reminds me of The Ex-; the Mark of the Beast. :)

No comments: