2002/05/09

Oh yeah, some grumpy thoughts I wanted to write about earlier:

The coworker and I got a pizza one Friday night when I was producing. We're standing in master control as I run the show, and I screwed something up. The coworker said that just for that, he was going to touch my ass. That pissed me off.

The next night, I got a drive home from a friend. He's offered to be my emergency dick in a glass before, but I'm just not attracted to him that way; I'd rather be his friend. He's seemed colder to me since he moved to tv, but ah well. We're both busy, and he's getting into that cult, so I try not to think too much of it. But anyhow, when he was driving me home that night, he kept saying that I had to give him a kiss at every red light we stopped at. That kinda pissed me off, but I tried to laugh it off. He kept pressing, and I kinda relented, but it still made me upset. I shouldn't have had to relent to crap like that, especially when he offered me the drive home -- I didn't ask for it at all.

I'm getting grumbly thinking about it again. Lots of things have made me grumbly lately though, and I don't know if I should be changing my meds or removing stresses or what. Probably all of the above. *grrr* :)

Anyhow, now I'm going to spank imps. :)

No comments: