2002/07/31

I had a weird dream sometime this morning that I was at some school event for my department. One of the heads of the group was saying that I'd drawn his attention, and I don't remember now how I had done it, but I think it was a combination of speaking up and perhaps just being in weird places. I do remember at one point dancing naked in front of a stage with a live band to some music that made me think of Hank Hill on King of the Hill. I had Saran Wrap around me as a type of bathrobe and it billowed out to make the shape of the character. Or something. I really don't know.

Anyhow, I've been noticing that I seem to get the most traffic on Fridays, so I'm going to see what I can do to make sure that I post something interesting/funny/different on Fridays. So I say. In reality, I'll probably have less content. :)

Time for me to get moving, gotta get off to work. Slept in this morning, so I'm running behind.

No comments: