2002/09/22

It's a dance where no one touches; it's a game where you don't acknowledge your participant, yet both of you (or at least one of you) is aware of the other. It's stupid, really, and yet... seems unbreakable, or at least... insurmountable, at least for now.

Wish things could change... at least, which they'd change the way I'd like. But it's best. Or something.

Before I forget, thinking of starting a regular feature called "Things that really piss me off." I collect material by living. It'd be all ranty, something that apparently showcases my writing talents well. Or at least gives people a chance to laugh at me. I'll let you know when I have an entry for it (I was mentally writing one yesterday, but had no chance to write it down.)

I promise, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: