2002/11/01

Okay, finally got a column up on Whore's Boudoir. It's up before midnight my time, so that counts for something. :P :) Hey, it's been a distracting day! :)

It isn't going to be Fit to be tied just yet... haven't been able to really flesh that one out the way I want. I've got some research to do into the subject first. ;) Instead, I hope you enjoy What a Buzz!. :)

For now, I have to get to bed, 'cause I have the 6 a.m. -- noon shift at work tomorrow, which means about a 4:15 a.m. wake up and it's already late. Blah. Anyhow, if you're up before noon and want to keep me amused tomorrow, please do! I'll be on ICQ at the very least.

Otherwise, everyone have a good night, and you'll get to hear all about my Hallowe'en and what costume I finally chose sometime later. Night. :)

No comments: