2002/11/18

Yay... I either am just not getting enough sleep, period (which is true), or I've reached that point where I start sleeping poorly and wondering why it's happening.

Didn't expect it to occur so soon, but... ah well. I'm still gonna win. :P :)

I've got my subject for tomorrow's column picked out, just gotta figure out how I'm going to develop it.

Also gotta get my ass in gear and get moving on some things, like paying bills and getting my pills. Hopefully being back on drugs will mean slightly fewer headaches, but somehow I doubt it.

I hate mornings. My alarm went off this morning, and I was all like, "What the hell did I set that for? What day of the week is it? I don't have to get up!" But then I remembered that I did and I was sad.

And I'm all sore and twisty. And whiny! Lots of whiny. :)

Gotta start working on my paper for Wednesday, or at least the reading for it, since I've done, oh, *none* of it. Fuck, I suck. Hugely. Monstrously.

I'm getting together with the crew tonight to catch the Leonid shower. I'm looking forward to it. I have great associations from the last time I saw a meteor shower, although it was hard to see because of clouds and city lights. But it was a beautiful summer evening and there was outdoor sex involved. That's not how tonight is going to go, but I'm still looking forward to it nonetheless. :)

Anyhow, time to get moving. There is much to say, but it's not making it up here for a bit... it's just been an interesting week, and not just in my life. I'm curious as to what's happened for a few people the last day or so.

And with that cryptic comment, I'll go dry my hair and have breakfast. :)

No comments: