2002/12/30

New article posted on Whore's Boudoir. Not necessarily my best work, especially as it was written late at night, but I'm trying.

I'm debating whether that should count as a belated Friday entry or an early Tuesday one. Urgh. At the very least, it counts as a very belated entry... like from two weeks ago or more. Ah well. :)

I finally got a chance to catch up on my sleep somewhat. Went to bed around 3:30 last night and got up at 1. That felt good. Tonight, I think I'll wind up falling asleep earlier and likely getting up the same time, at least the way I'm feeling. :P

Been at the shaky/sick point of hunger a few times in the last few days. That's really an awful feeling, I should probably start doing something sensible like, oh I don't know, eating earlier to combat that. Although yesterday I had a big breakfast (well, by my standards), I ate a decent lunch -- sandwich, cake, two oranges, can of Coke -- and I was still hungry. Very hungry. I ate a lot of bread while we were at the restaurant.

Anyhow, I think I'm going to play some WCIII before hitting the sack and maybe doing some reading. We'll see. Urgh. Such stacks of reading to get through. :)

No comments: