2003/01/17

I decided to set myself up with a blogroll -- less mucking about with HTML code and such, and you can even do such things as check to see if people have linked to your site. Well, I found one through blogroll that has linked to me, and I have no idea who she is! This rocks my world. :)

Work and school today were really draining, oddly enough. I felt so tired, and so did a bunch of people at work. For my part, at least, I'm sure it didn't help having only 5 hours of sleep. Anyhow, I'm also feeling the effects of the drugs -- I'm feeling tired (which may just be because of lack of sleep anyhow), and my cheeks feel flushed, which I think is likely due to the lighting. I dimmed the lights at work and felt somewhat better.

Got a lift most of the way home with one of the higher muckety-mucks at work, which was cool -- he offered and I sure as hell wasn't dumb enough to turn it down. Conversation was somewhat awkward, since we don't really know one another, but it worked out okay.

There we go, just registered my pages in a bunch of places to try to increase my readership. I need the love! :)

I'm feeling very uninspired right now. I need to write, but I just ... I feel blah. Very blah. I think I will go rub my creature's belly somewhat and beat up my cats. I really should have a nap. :P

Had some weird dreams lately, things like getting hired on at a different place, or ... other things... I can't remember right now. I know that sounds like a lie, but I really can't. :) I did see my old boss today, and he got a phone call about one of the references I sent out, so that's cool. He said that he said nice things about me, which is always nice to hear. :)

There are some people and incidents going on right now that concern me, but there's not much that I can do -- in fact, I feel kinda useless to do anything right now. I also feel somewhat confused about various events in my own life, but again, there's not much I can do. I'm just going to do my best to focus on the final semester, get that stuff done, don't let the annoying people get me down, pay off the debts (fucking credit card), and move on.

For now, it's time to do something else. Hopefully I'll get the article written before it's time to leave.

No comments: