2003/04/13

I am sad. There is no one online to revel in (i.e., laugh at) my semi-drunken revelry. That's okay; this post will have to live in infamy for me, instead of any words I might share with a friend on ICQ.

Now would be the perfect time to make drunken phone calls, except that it is a quarter to 3, and I'm not quite that cruel. Although it would tend to hide my inebriation if I called at this hour -- people would just think I didn't make sense 'cause they'd just woken up. Yeah, good plan.

Ah well. I deserved a break -- I accomplished a whole question and a half on my final exam, and I got some reading done. Yay, me. Well, my buddy R and I hadn't seen one another in quite some time, so it was only fair that we get together and imbibe alcohol. Yay, alcohol. :)

Anyhow, I have to go shovel off my bed and go sleep. Or pass out; it's a toss-up at this point. But first, I will brush my teeth so that no one says to me, "You smell like alcohol!" in the morning -- although I'm sure I will, anyways.

How's that for a drunken post? Yay for coherency! Although I'm sure I'll laugh at myself later, especially for its stupidity. Is it sad that my drunken posts contain fewer typos and grammatical errors than many sober posters I could cite? Urgh.

And it's not like this is my first drunken post, either. I think the last one made less sense. :)

I go sleep now. Zzzz...

No comments: