2003/06/12

Proving once again that Lisha, short for "Little Shit" would've been an apt name for her:

Last night, I was sitting on the couch with my sister and Shadow. Digger came downstairs and jumped on the couch next to her. They started washing one another's heads, and when I saw that she was washing Digger's ears (and even just washing him on her own; she usually just does it long enough to get him to wash her), I said, "Good girl Shadow, there's a good girl." Well, no sooner were the words out of my mouth than Digger was mrehing in an upset fashion; Shadow had clamped down on one of his ears and was biting him.

There was no lasting trauma, or at least not that I noticed on Digger's part; he was perfectly content to have me rub his ears moments later. Nonetheless... Shadow's middle name is Lisha. :P

No comments: