2003/08/20

Okay, emails have been sent out regarding my super-happy-fun birfday plans (3 days!). If you didn't get it and feel you ought to have, then let me know and I'll put your question to the board for its decision. At this point there aren't really plans, per se, more like ideas for plans that haven't been even close to solidified. :)

I've also sent out an email about seeing Bowling for Columbine Monday night. I've seen it before, but I'd like to see it again, and I (theoretically) have the week off, so it'd be a good time to do so. :)

Last night's staff meeting went relatively well. They're doing some minor reorganizing of the hierarchy and payscale, and poor D was going bugnuts with all of the acronyms being tossed around. We were sitting at the back of the group and couldn't really hear the presentation too well -- both speakers didn't understand how to project their voice, and one guy was rather prone to practically mumbling. Frustrating. I asked a few questions to try to get some things figured out, and with all of the acronyms being tossed around during the explanation, D was flipping out next to me and making just enough noise that I couldn't really hear what they were explaining. Ah well; with any luck it won't really affect me.

After the meeting was over, we headed over to D's place and hung out for awhile, before I came back here and wrote for the WB. I should probably reread what I wrote to ensure that it's coherent, but at the same time, I'm not overly concerned. :)

Today is yet another day of double shifts, then tomorrow is errandy fun. I have two doctor's appointments (at 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.), boxes to empty out of my storage locker and move downtown, and probably some book shopping and IKEA shopping to accomplish. It should be a nice, full day. :P

No comments: