2003/08/20

I've just been boiling over with things I want to write, but I don't have anything new to say, really.

I have a bruise on my upper arm and it's kinda D's fault, but mainly mine.

I've added comments to Bibliophilage, which I thought I'd done ages ago. Of course, every commenting system that I seem to access is either not taking new applicants or is down, so I've had to strip out some code from one site and post it into that one, but I think it's worked.

We'd chosen Our Man in Havana for our first book group discussion, but it can't be purchased at any of the main bookstores in the city, and I'm not sure how eager I am to go combing through used bookstores to try to find it. I just don't have the time right now, unfortunately.

I've been trying to think of other books that might be suitable that I'd like to read and discuss, and nothing much is coming to mind. Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone out there still read this page? :)

No comments: