2003/12/27

The rumours of my death are only slightly exaggerated.

Bleagh. This cold sucks. It came on hard and fast, and is staying around longer than I like; which would be about five minutes, maybe.

And in the "lessons I've learned that I'm passing along to you" file, here's another one: a diet made up primarily of cold syrup and other cold medications for 2-3 days straight is not the best of ideas. :P

In the world of my Christmas, things weren't too bad. I got a few things that aren't really me, per se, but since it's been years since I've actually given my folks a list, I can't complain too much.

My big present has been the DVD/MP3/CD player from my folks. It's such a relief to be able to watch DVDs in my living room, on the super-comfy couch. :)

Today is going to be a combination of finishing some tidying up around here, and doing some shopping. I didn't really have anything I wanted to buy, plus I felt like ass and a half, so I didn't do any boxing day shopping. I've also been waiting to see what D and Ben got me (don't I sound greedy?) so that I didn't buy what they got me. :) Mainly I plan to take my Christmas money and buy a digital camera, and some DVDs -- Buffy season 5, Sex and the City season 5 at the end of the month, and Pirates of the Caribbean. D got me X-Men 2, so I don't need to get that. :)

Anyhow, seeing as how it's late and I'm still in need of a shower and whatnot, I'm off. More updates later -- especially since I have another new sponsor (Why!?), so I should probably provide some actual content and all that here. :)

No comments: