2003/12/24

Urgh. Being sick sucks. I've managed to twice cough so much as to give myself a headache, I have very little appetite, and my chest hurts from the coughing.

As the day's gone on, I've felt somewhat better, actually; my chest doesn't feel as achy, and I'm able to move some of the gross around inside of me. I've also spent most of today lightly sweating for no reason and dozing off here and there, which is nice.

I was going to put away laundry and stuff today, but I just haven't felt like it. Hell, it's 3 in the afternoon and I haven't yet showered. I'm lovely to behold! :)

In good news, though, my package from David and Goliath arrived, so I now have a great deal of t-shirts from which to choose. The underwear and t-shirt set arrived with *huge* undies, so I don't know if I'll ever wear those, but... ah well. Maybe I'll put them on Paws, my teddy bear. :)

I also have to find a gift bag and stuff for the gifts for my trainer; I got her dog some toys, and I want to package it up nicely. :)

For now, I think I'm off. I'm moving into the homestead for a few days, and then I'll be back here sometime after the holidays. Have a great Christmas, everyone.

No comments: