2004/01/11

Anyone want to nominate me or one of my sites for a Bloggie? Yeah, I didn't think so either. ;)

Anyhow, a few things that developed after I finished my post there... namely, I went to bed to discover a *big* build-up of frost on my wall, gluing some of my sheets to the wall. I love my apartment.

So, I think I'm going to write a book on the foibles and horror stories of apartment living -- little gathered anecdotes, incorporating stupid landlords, bad roommates, and weird happenings... like snow on your bedroom walls. I'm either going to call it, "There's a dildo in my soapdish: And other tales of apartment woes" or "It's snowing in my bedroom: And other tales of apartment walls." Somehow I think the second will garner more major market sales.

I had something else I want to write, but I can't think of what.

No comments: