2004/01/18

Being horny is fun. I wonder if I'll start complaining about being horny again? I guess we shall see.

I like the feeling of someone sucking on my neck. This is probably why, at times, I have had the experience of hickies -- I find the sucking that creates hickies to be really pleasurable. I also find hickies rather amusing, so it doesn't bother me to have them, I just feel somewhat weird about wandering around with them when I'm in a professional environment. Wearing a turtleneck in the summer isn't always fun (although the one time I did it, I happened to be cold at work that day, so it balanced out nicely).

I was thinking about why it is I like vampire books on my walk home from work tonight, and the nearest I can figure (facetiously) is that it's because I like to be bitten on the neck. :) It's a weird thing to try to describe to someone; I find the slide of teeth across my neck when it's wet (like after it's been licked by someone) to be really arousing, and sometimes, in the right location, a nice hard bite can feel great, too -- it's a wake-up to your senses. Sucking, as I said, is great, and the feeling of beard stubble scratching against my neck, dry or wet, is wonderful.

It's not all of my neck that's this sensitive, either; mainly right along the tendon, especially where my shoulder and neck meet to form a nice little hollow. At least, it's a hollow that my nerves appreciate, and I appreciate it on other people; I love to pay attention to someone with a sensitive neck or ears.

I have a check-list of sensitive body parts I like in a guy; neck, ears, nipples and testicles. Anything on top of that is golden, of course, but these are body parts I like to pay attention to, and it's always a bit of a let-down if they aren't sensitive for the guy. It feels like I'm missing out on something if I can't play with a guy’s nipples – it like there’s his lips, and then maybe his dick. Where’s the fun in-between? :)

Ah well. I was going to try to turn this into an article, but I already have one semi-worked, and I don't really know where I'm going with this, so for now it'll stay here. Maybe another time.

When I open explorer to look at my gallery of digicam photos, it always amuses me that the thumbnail of one of the galleries is this totally goonie, evil-looking photo of Ben. I want to post it here, but I want to check with him first, and he's not online, so no love for you guys -- just my word that it's a funny picture.

In the meantime, I'm apparently going to sort through my galleries and remove all the incriminating photos -- or at least, move them to another location. Oh yeah. But I want to share a picture with you anyhow, so just a second here...

Hrm. Well, in the interests of not totally pissing everyone off and not currently being able to thumbnail and/or properly edit pictures (lack of software and intelligence), never mind. Another time, like after I actually set up an online gallery. :)

No comments: