2004/01/16

Huh. I thought I'd score higher, but whatever:
I am 43% Internet Addict

I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com

Anyhow, off shortly to the folks' place for the evening for hanging out with the cats and later the friends. Hopefully the heat situation will somehow work out in my favour; it's a little nippy in here with me having left the space heater off all day, but it's not really bad. The ones I feel the worst for are my fish; it's always the innocent who suffer.

Although... I don't know. There were some plotters in there. Damn fish plotters.

And the question/temptation remains; do I buy another fish? Do I buy something furry and mammalian to love? Or should I really just continue with the three little boys that I have, and try to avoid killing off anything else? After all, the fish are pretty good about not pestering me about where I go all the time. There are no probing questions, no accusatory stares; they're just happy to see me when I return. Would a hamster be that understanding? Would a mouse let me live my own life? Would a chinchilla get jealous of my hours and schedule?

I gotta tell you, there's nothing worse than the haughty stare and disapproving glare that mammals can give you sometimes. Chloe was notorious for it; I went away for a weekend one time, and she ignored me for three days straight. But when I went to Vancouver for about a week, she was so happy to see me back that she crawled all over me. I miss my sweetie.

No comments: