2004/03/31

Another day of diseased lounging around the apartment, watching more Buffy than I care to admit and not showering until dinnertime.

So anyhow, I loaded up Launchcast for some random music fun while I did random things on the computer, and what starts playing?

"Hangin' Tough," by New Kids on the Block.

First, I plotzed.

And then I gibbered.

And then I died, happy.

Then I got up and had a shower.

I still know all the words, too. But that doesn't say much... I seem to be able to memorize music somewhat easily.

Anyhow... nice two days of snuggling with Thena and lounging around. She's been all cuddling and nice, for the most part. No one wants to go out to see a movie with me. :(

Oh yeah, and the reason that the New Kids got played on my station? 'Cause it was recommended by fans of Technotronic. Who remembers Technotronic? Oh yeah, that's where it was at back then, my friends... I remember buying their cassette because it was in a $3.00 bin, and I enjoyed it.

Yeah, that's right. I said it -- I enjoyed it.

Me and my crazy eclectic musical tastes have found someone else with similar ones, oddly enough. I'm impressed. :)

Anyhow, I'm also grody. Shower time.

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh! Hangin' Tough!

No comments: