2004/03/25

I love when strangers assess my character: :)

he says:
So have you met any more interesting people
she says:
Not yet, but I'm supposed to meet someone tonight, so we'll see how that goes
he says:
Is he cute?
she says:
Seems to be from his photo
he says:
is he interesting
she says:
Yeah, seems to be
he says:
is he your type
she:
*shrug* hard to tell.
he says:
hmm is he single?
she says:
Yup
he says:
i think you will have fun
she says:
*laugh* Well, at least you've predicted it for me
he says:
low expectations....high degree of satisfaction
she says:
Not always
he says:
your a bit of a realist heh!
she says:
Yep, very much so
he says:
to be honest.....i am still not convinced you wouldnt like a sporty dyke then a sporty guy
she says:
What gives off that impression?
he says:
you just seem open , flexible in terms of relationships and sexuality and i wonder if you could find a guy who could keep up.....maybe in a big city but in conservative ottawa i wonder
she says:
I've found one or two in the past. What makes you think a woman would be able to keep up?
he says:
i find when it comes to sex and relationships bi-flexible woman have the easiest time well being flexible
she says:
Somehow that makes sense
he says:
plus your no ones bimbo
he says:
actually i think i have found the solution....you need to date two people!
she says:
I've done that before
he says:
how did it go
she says:
*shrug* It was okay. The boys seemed to have more trouble with it than I did
he says:
that doesnt surprise me
she says:
Well, I had it a bit easier because they weren't dating other girls
he says:
ya
he says:
maybe date a guy and a girl
she says:
I'll see what I can do


See? Even strangers think I should go after girls!

No comments: