2004/03/11

It's always nice to see people with a sense of humour. Read the various ticker tapes, they're funny. :)

Holy crap.

Anyhow, for those of you who've been silently telling me to do this for ages, I moved the litterbox out of my bedroom last night and shut the kitten out when she woke me up just before 1 a.m. You may rejoice.

This meant that I got a relatively full night's sleep and feel marginally less tired this morning than I did yesterday. I still feel pretty zonked, as it would appear I am coming down with another random illness (make the bad man stop!), but with any luck enough sleep and crazy amounts of drugs will help to destroy this one before it completely manifests itself.

As well, I did a spin class yesterday. It was just an intro class, about 40 minutes long -- 15 of which were spent getting us all ready, on the bikes and familiar with the different positions -- but it was still hard work. The teacher said I had perfect form in one of the positions, though, so that was cool. Cookie for me. :)

I had a meeting yesterday right at the end of my day, and it seemed to be worlds removed from what I was expecting it to be about. Fortunately one of my coworkers was there and was much more alert than I, so with any luck he actually picked up on the myriad of details that passed me by as I fought (fairly unsuccessfully) to stay awake. I hate my body and brain sometimes. :P

So much for getting in at a decent hour today. *sigh* If I hurry, I should get in before 8:30, I think. I'll post later about my shower problems and so on, 'cause I know you're all dying to hear about them. :)

No comments: